WordPress Configuration Services:
Vital Aims Tech Solutions is a top-notch, credible and authentic IT company based in Lahore, Pakistan. The company deals in end-to-end IT solutions to its valued clients. The company offered the WordPress configuration services for small and large companies, business and entrepreneurs.
WordPress is one of the most popular, open-source Content Management System (CMS) that powered 35% of websites running in the internet. In simplest words, WordPress is most powerful and easiest blogging and eCommerce platform exist today.
One of the best things about WordPress is that it is highly versatile and scalable Content Management System (CMS) that has designed with flexibility and usability in mind. The CMS is equally compatible and suitable for both large and small businesses and websites.
Managing the WordPress based website is an onerous task and it requires full time employees to manage it. By outsourcing the WordPress Configuration, you can easily save hundreds and thousands of dollars that you were previously paying to the employees.
Maintenance is the integral part of any business and Vital Aims Tech Solutions knows this reality better than others. This is the reason that Vital Aims Tech Solutions offers robust WordPress Configuration and Maintenance Services for its valued clients.
We have team of dedicated skilled expertise that knows every minute technical detail involved in the process. So, you don’t have to worry, as our expertise will make all the effort required to manage your WordPress website flawlessly.
Salient Features of WordPress Configuration Services:
- Updating WordPress Plugins
- Managing WordPress Database
- Managing backups on daily basis
- Complete PSD to WordPress conversion process
- Updating and configuring the WordPress Website Theme
- Optimizing the website Performance
- Managing Comments
- Proper Speed Optimization of WordPress website
- Updating WordPress Core
- Emergency maintenance Services
- Managing WordPress Website from FTP
- Managing Spam content
- Applying best-known security practices to protect the website from hackers, malware and trojans